This Website only contains information regarding Dr. Mohan Samarasinghe and general medical/surgical information. The medical/surgical information is not advice and should not be treated as such. The content of the Website, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals contained in the Website, is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical/surgical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. This information does not create any doctor-patient relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. You should always seek the advice of qualified healthcare professionals in person by consultation with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual medical needs and any medical conditions. Reliance on any information appearing on the Website, is solely at your own risk.
The medical/surgical information on this Website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Without limiting the scope of 1 above , we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- You must not rely on the information on this Website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical/surgical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this Website.